Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's never toooo late......

to make more Halloween crafts. It's almost a whole week before the "big day" and I just finished a few last minute Halloween projects. {some of them have been on my list since last Halloween!}

First up....Halloween Wall Hanging. {I just couldn't have the fall tree on the wall with the cute spider table runner.} Enter NEW Halloween wall hanging. Super EASY! I made a spider web in the middle square



then sewed squares all around the middle one...and added tabs at the top. I was done in less than 2 hours. total.



and the back is just as cute as the front.



then I made some towels {with fabric I bought last year to make towels!}



and last, I made some SUPER cute black pails with googly eyes for my visiting teaching sisters and filled them with caramel corn {recipe found HERE}



Hope you all enjoy your week of Halloween festivities. I know we will!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails