Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby legs


Aren't these soooo cute?  These are one of the fastest and easiest things to make.  I think it took me all of 15 minutes to make them and probably included an interruption from my daughter or son.  I found a link from Homemade by Jill to a link on Flickr that is now not working.  It showed you how to make these adorable baby legs.  I hope the link comes back up so that others can make them.  If not, then maybe the next time I make some (and you know I will) I will create a tutorial so others can make them.  Really there is probably a hundred tutorials out there for them.  Maybe I will do a bit of research and add the links here I find.
Here is Little Birdie's Nest, she did it exactly how I did it.  It is soooo easy!!!  Here is another one I might have to try at Calico that makes it have a cute ruffled edge . . . mmmm. . . so many ideas and so little time.


PhotobucketJust as a teaser, I have figured out how to make this adorable onesie with a skirt.  I have all the pictures uploaded but now I have to create the tutorial and that takes a lot more time then it did to make it.

2 comments:

  1. Those are both SO dang cute! I love the baby legs. SOOOO cute....and I can't wait for the tutorial...I'm making some of those onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Amy. I have made those exact striped baby legs for my girl too... Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails